All coaches must fill out the following information.
- Coaches need to fill out the city background check: Click here
- Coaches need to complete a state FYSA Background check. This link will be emailed to you after your are assigned to a team.
There are a wide variety of resources available for all age groups through the world wide web! Here are a few. If you have a favorite, please email a link to Soccer@PBGYAA.com
- Coach’s Manual
- U5/U6 & New Coach’s Checklist
- Spring Rules
- PBGYAA Code Of Conduct
- Soccer Game Report
- Complete Soccer Pitch
- Soccer Half-Pitch
- Soccer Horizontally Pitch
- Soccer 2x Horizontally Pitches
- PBGYAA Soccer Fees and Game Times
- Card For Reporting Games PDF
- Recreation Soccer Rules
- Like our Facebook page for last minute updates for games and weather
Basic Rules for Handling a Kids’ Soccer Team (from SoccerPilot.com)
- The coach should be aware of his role model function.
- The kids should be praised time and again and never criticized openly.
- The coach should set limits and remain consistent in enforcing them.
- Even inferior plays should be addressed positively.
- The kids should never be compared among one another in the team or with other teams. The kids should develop their own personality and performance comparison can cause great psychological harm. Wrong action can make the kid feel inferior and underachieving.
- Kids grasp more than one thinks. Never take a superior stance while talking to the kid.
- A coach finds his team great and never talks negatively. The kids are not responsible for frustration experienced by the coach.
FIFA has set up basic rules for kids soccer, which are to be more stringently followed by young kickers:
- Kids soccer means playing, and playing means fun!
- The most important thing for kids is to be with their friends!
- Each kid should get an equal chance to play!
- Teach kids to handle both winning and losing!
- More drills – less matches!
- Kids soccer should be varied and designed versatile!
- Teach them to respect the opponent and the referee!
- The games are for kids and not for adults!
There is an additional $20 late fee per child if you register after the first cutoff date. All registration will be done online.
For families who have multiple children playing soccer, the 3rd child is free, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for code to register 3rd child.
We also have free Soccer clinics run by our professional trainers every Friday during the season for all age divisions.
We will supply each child with a free “Select” soccer ball, which has a $25 retail value, plus a full soccer uniform… all you need is cleats and shin-guards.
Please Note: Registration will close when all spots in a division are filled. We were at full capacity last season and we will be closing out age groups when they are full.
Host Video: https://youtu.be/Sdy3SwwUWDY